In the beginning God... That is the beginning of my belief. I believe that God existed prior to any other created thing or being, both here on earth and anywhere else. That is my foundational belief. Christ is my foundation. How can I argue with the terms that He has laid before me? Who am I to tell Him how things should be. I am simlpy glad to be a bondservant of Christ
I am not sure of what will be posted here, but I have a feeling I could find a few interesting topics to discuss. Please feel free to read the posts and comment. I am looking forward to witnessing what the Lord can do with this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Max,
I have not read every entry but I will. The first one has some good insight. Thanks for sharing from your wealth of insight. I and we love you.
Glenda
I'm glad you have a blog now too Max! Maybe it will inspire Leland to get one but I doubt it. He doesn't get into computers much and I'm not sure if he knows how to turn one on. :)
I'm glad Hannie's got you!
Post a Comment